Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Protect Interest of the Child! Did you Sign?
- The Buzz
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports
- Satan, Witches or Demons: whodunnit? #ChildAbuse #CSA
- Trafficking Children In Care – Question It!
- Punishments without Crime: from #CSA Victims to Adult Survivors and Whistleblowers
- Kincora survivor Richard Kerr
- ‘More Troubling Than Savile’ – Care Home That Let Staff Drug And Rape Its Children.
- CIA Supply “elite” (illite) Pedophiles with Children (Also Corey Feldmans abusers named)
- More Tory MPs named in the ‘dirty dossier’
- Rochdale Prosecutor Nazir Afzal To Speak At Public Conference Tackling Child Sex Abuse
- After the Sodomist cake comes the Satanist cake
- Minister and three MPs accused of sex texts, misconduct and affairs
- Child abuse survivor: “Every taxi in the country should have CCTV”
- In The News
- Rochdale Council leader accuses colleague of lying over abuse claims
Top Posts & Pages
- Whistleblower Brian Pead
- #EdwardHeath: police delayed #OperationConifer report to avoid overshadowing #Tory conference @MarkWatts_1
- WE'VE GOT OUR MAN: Brian Pead released last from HMP Thameside after 4 months
- In the UK #SocialServices didn't listen; in the US I'm treated as a criminal #CSA #AbuseSurvivors @UKHomeOffice @becki_p20
- Niven Sinclair is dead. He abused whilst working for the BBC
- Former Abuse Inquiry Panelist: Counsel Silenced Me So That May Could Become Prime Minister.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 62,604 visits since July 2014
Tag Archives: Home Affairs Select Committee
This is an excellent briefing in The Week for anybody unfamiliar with the various strands that led to yesterday’s meeting of the Home Affairs Committee: Fiona Woolf was questioned regarding her chairmanship of the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse. And … Continue reading
Today Lord Mayor Fiona Woolf gave evidence before the Home Affairs Committee after she had spoken with the members of her inquiry panel over the weekend for the first time. The panel was announced by the Home Office today: Independent … Continue reading
#ITV: Compelling evidence: #Rotherham officials ignored numerous credible warnings about #childabuse
Thanks to Jimmy Savile, child abuse has become ‘topical’ in the mainstream media. But that doesn’t mean that it stops nor that child snatching stops as a policy. To the contrary. But we must be grateful to ITV who publish: … Continue reading
HOME AFFAIRS Committee’s inquiry into sexual exploitation and child grooming focussing on #RotherhamAbuse
This meeting of the Select Committee took place on 09 September 2014 to take more evidence regarding sexual exploitation and the response to local grooming: with Chief Constable David Crompton QPM former Chief Constable Meredydd John Hughes CBE QPM Martin … Continue reading
You can’t make it up, for “truth is stranger than fiction, as Mark Twain said: because it is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.” Fortunately there are MPs who stick their necks out! John Hemming MP says on Channel … Continue reading