Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Protect Interest of the Child! Did you Sign?
- The Buzz
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports
- Satan, Witches or Demons: whodunnit? #ChildAbuse #CSA
- Trafficking Children In Care – Question It!
- Punishments without Crime: from #CSA Victims to Adult Survivors and Whistleblowers
- Kincora survivor Richard Kerr
- ‘More Troubling Than Savile’ – Care Home That Let Staff Drug And Rape Its Children.
- CIA Supply “elite” (illite) Pedophiles with Children (Also Corey Feldmans abusers named)
- More Tory MPs named in the ‘dirty dossier’
- Rochdale Prosecutor Nazir Afzal To Speak At Public Conference Tackling Child Sex Abuse
- After the Sodomist cake comes the Satanist cake
- Minister and three MPs accused of sex texts, misconduct and affairs
- Child abuse survivor: “Every taxi in the country should have CCTV”
- In The News
- Rochdale Council leader accuses colleague of lying over abuse claims
Top Posts & Pages
- Stephen Fry and the paedophiles
- Timeline of a Child Rapist 4 - William Alexander Goad
- Whistleblower Brian Pead
- Chronology of Events
- WE'VE GOT OUR MAN: Brian Pead released last from HMP Thameside after 4 months
- TED HEATH Just the Tip of the Iceberg: Elite Satanism, VIP Child-Abuse Networks & the Potential Collapse of the State...
- CHILD SEX ABUSE (Rotherham): Oral Answers by Theresa May to Questions by 52 MPs
- Niven Sinclair is dead. He abused whilst working for the BBC
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 62,253 visits since July 2014
Category Archives: Panel
@Theresa_May Between Promises and Delivery, Abuser Austerity and Victim Prosperity? @IICSA_Media @UKHomeOffice
Regarding the Abuse Inquiry, I found this 20-second video: This evidence session of the Home Affairs Committee was a conversation with the Chair of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse [IICSA] and two Panel Members. It ended with Panel Member Ivor … Continue reading
The Telegraph wrote about it: Labour MP is condemned for linking Leon Brittan to child abuse Jim Hood MP is accused of misusing parliamentary privilege after making ‘serious accusations against a noble lord’ The Daily Mail, too: Labour MP links … Continue reading
Today Lord Mayor Fiona Woolf gave evidence before the Home Affairs Committee after she had spoken with the members of her inquiry panel over the weekend for the first time. The panel was announced by the Home Office today: Independent … Continue reading
In the historic battle of power between The City and Westminster, one can look at it as a clear victory of The City: Westminster is discredited thanks to paedophilia and Filthy Britain Lord Mayor Fiona Woolf to lead child abuse inquiry … Continue reading