Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Protect Interest of the Child! Did you Sign?
- The Buzz
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports
- Satan, Witches or Demons: whodunnit? #ChildAbuse #CSA
- Trafficking Children In Care – Question It!
- Punishments without Crime: from #CSA Victims to Adult Survivors and Whistleblowers
- Kincora survivor Richard Kerr
- ‘More Troubling Than Savile’ – Care Home That Let Staff Drug And Rape Its Children.
- CIA Supply “elite” (illite) Pedophiles with Children (Also Corey Feldmans abusers named)
- More Tory MPs named in the ‘dirty dossier’
- Rochdale Prosecutor Nazir Afzal To Speak At Public Conference Tackling Child Sex Abuse
- After the Sodomist cake comes the Satanist cake
- Minister and three MPs accused of sex texts, misconduct and affairs
- Child abuse survivor: “Every taxi in the country should have CCTV”
- In The News
- Rochdale Council leader accuses colleague of lying over abuse claims
Top Posts & Pages
- Whistleblower Brian Pead
- #EdwardHeath: police delayed #OperationConifer report to avoid overshadowing #Tory conference @MarkWatts_1
- WE'VE GOT OUR MAN: Brian Pead released last from HMP Thameside after 4 months
- In the UK #SocialServices didn't listen; in the US I'm treated as a criminal #CSA #AbuseSurvivors @UKHomeOffice @becki_p20
- Niven Sinclair is dead. He abused whilst working for the BBC
- Former Abuse Inquiry Panelist: Counsel Silenced Me So That May Could Become Prime Minister.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 62,604 visits since July 2014
Category Archives: Exaro News
Regarding the National Inquiry, yesterday’s mainstream media news remain today’s internet news. For it all adds up, and nobody knows who gets to read what and when, nor what to make of it. So let’s just keep tweeting and twittering. … Continue reading
WE HAVE BEEN BEGGING for a public inquiry for 15 years, but all the government has been doing is stalling, stalling… THE SCOTSMAN publishes Child sex abuse inquiry planned for Scotland today, 09 November 2014: Investigation would target claims made against schools, … Continue reading
Exaro News on 29 October 2014: Justin Welby admits: child abuse has been ‘rampant’ within CoE Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby admitted in a private letter that child abuse had been “rampant” in the Church of England and other UK … Continue reading
This is an excellent briefing in The Week for anybody unfamiliar with the various strands that led to yesterday’s meeting of the Home Affairs Committee: Fiona Woolf was questioned regarding her chairmanship of the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse. And … Continue reading
This latest article by Exaro News about Fiona Woolf’s chairmanship of the enquiry announces that she will defend her position that Graham Wilner, the survivor of the Lantern Project, defends it that Barbara Hearn, former Chairperson of the National Children’s Bureau, … Continue reading