Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Protect Interest of the Child! Did you Sign?
- Disclosing Child Sexual Abuse – Anne Wade
- Question It!
- Five arrested on suspicion of historic child sex offences
- Damning Report Confirms Church Colluded With Convicted Paedophile Bishop
- Rotherham abuse victims ‘still not being listened to’
- In The News
- [L1] News Articles on Leeways Childrens Home
- Victims pull out of Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- BBC v Rochdale Borough Council High Court 24 Nov 2005
- Two articles on “Ritual Abuse” by Richard Scorer
- The Buzz
- Trace An Object To Stop Child Abuse
- Child Abuse Inquiry WILL hear Ealing Abbey Allegations
- Medomsley – Police Incompetence or Corruption?
- UK Bans Naming Streets after Politicians, Heroes in case they get Exposed as #Paedophiles @GeoPlaceLLP
Top Posts & Pages
- Whistleblower Brian Pead
- @RT_com Too horrible to be true!? Kabbalistic Occult Ritual Child Murder throughout history
- From Hillsborough to Lambeth
- 60 Minutes 09 April 1989 #Satan's #Children #Lucifer #Sacrifice #Devil #Babies #Killed #Satanic #Ritual #Abuse #SRA #Cult #Satanism #Britain #Australia
- My Story Fiona Barnett - "Hang on for the Ride"
- The Buzz
- Two articles on "Ritual Abuse" by Richard Scorer
- Letter to #Goddard #CSA Inquiry: Protecting #MelanieShaw and Other #ChildAbuse #Survivors
- #Exposed #Alleged and #Rumoured: #VIP #ChildSexAbusers #CSA #Survivors #NationalInquiry
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 57,564 visits since July 2014
Category Archives: Boarding Schools
Stiff Upper Lip: Secrets, #Crimes and the Schooling of a Ruling Class – from Surviving to Organising #Abuse?
The grim truth about what went on in British boarding schools from the 1950s to the 1970s is laid out in unflinching detail, says Ysenda Maxtone Graham April 8 2017, 12:01am, The Times My blogging preface: Dear Times, Forgive me for … Continue reading
Which Side are you on: #Police? #Victims? #Whistleblowers? Perpetrators? Cover-Ups? Stitch-Ups? @IICSA_media @MetPoliceUK
VIP sex abuse inquiry will deter victims, police fear This Times article echoes my experience as a hounded whistleblower: after having been on Police Bail since 04 August 2015, despite having been acquitted with “No Case to Answer”, I alerted … Continue reading
From Surviving Abuse to Mandate Now: Make Reporting Sexual Abuse Mandatory! @IICSA_Media @CabinetOfficeUK
Just in case you still need convincing that abuse happens in private schools, watch the above video about Caldicott School. These survivors became starfighters, campaigners and trend setters, helping to make the Unbelievable Believable: Mandate Now is a pressure group … Continue reading