Exposure in Brussels: EU Parliament – Protect Interest of the Child! Did you Sign?
- The Buzz
- Beecholme – Wandsworth Council wrong to say they had no Child Abuse Reports
- Satan, Witches or Demons: whodunnit? #ChildAbuse #CSA
- Trafficking Children In Care – Question It!
- Punishments without Crime: from #CSA Victims to Adult Survivors and Whistleblowers
- Kincora survivor Richard Kerr
- ‘More Troubling Than Savile’ – Care Home That Let Staff Drug And Rape Its Children.
- CIA Supply “elite” (illite) Pedophiles with Children (Also Corey Feldmans abusers named)
- More Tory MPs named in the ‘dirty dossier’
- Rochdale Prosecutor Nazir Afzal To Speak At Public Conference Tackling Child Sex Abuse
- After the Sodomist cake comes the Satanist cake
- Minister and three MPs accused of sex texts, misconduct and affairs
- Child abuse survivor: “Every taxi in the country should have CCTV”
- In The News
- Rochdale Council leader accuses colleague of lying over abuse claims
Top Posts & Pages
- Sea of Complicity - Blog on Abuse in the Church of England
- From Trauma to Triumph: Lecture and Workshops in London by Canadian and UK Experts in #RitualAbuse #SRA @InquiryCSA
- Whistleblower Brian Pead
- From Hillsborough to Lambeth
- ARTICLE: Convicted paedophile tells judge he knows the names of alleged Westminster child sex ring
- Noble Intentions of Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry #CSA: 5 Workstreams for 12 Investigations into 3 #Councils, 2 #Churches, #Westminster
- In the UK #SocialServices didn't listen; in the US I'm treated as a criminal #CSA #AbuseSurvivors @UKHomeOffice @becki_p20
- American #Paedophilia: Prerequisite of a Wealthy Elitist -- in #Australia, #UK and where else?
- The Buzz
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 60,003 visits since July 2014
Category Archives: Boarding Schools
Stiff Upper Lip: Secrets, #Crimes and the Schooling of a Ruling Class – from Surviving to Organising #Abuse?
The grim truth about what went on in British boarding schools from the 1950s to the 1970s is laid out in unflinching detail, says Ysenda Maxtone Graham April 8 2017, 12:01am, The Times My blogging preface: Dear Times, Forgive me for … Continue reading
Which Side are you on: #Police? #Victims? #Whistleblowers? Perpetrators? Cover-Ups? Stitch-Ups? @IICSA_media @MetPoliceUK
VIP sex abuse inquiry will deter victims, police fear This Times article echoes my experience as a hounded whistleblower: after having been on Police Bail since 04 August 2015, despite having been acquitted with “No Case to Answer”, I alerted … Continue reading
From Surviving Abuse to Mandate Now: Make Reporting Sexual Abuse Mandatory! @IICSA_Media @CabinetOfficeUK
Just in case you still need convincing that abuse happens in private schools, watch the above video about Caldicott School. These survivors became starfighters, campaigners and trend setters, helping to make the Unbelievable Believable: Mandate Now is a pressure group … Continue reading