In essence, Brian Pead is
- the survivor of sexual abuse in Highfield Oval National Children’s Home in Harpenden Hertfordshire, between the age 5 and 12
- the whistleblower on paedophilia in Lambeth Council which contributed to the foundation of the above children’s home
- the victim of serious police persecution by the Met, Essex and Norfolk Police.
Here are links to
- a short bio, taken from the end of his book From Hillsborough to Lambeth
- a detailed chronology of events since he reported grooming and, as headmaster, dismissed the responsible teacher
- the book From Hillsborough to Lambeth that he subsequently co-authored with Michael Bird and that was banned before distribution
- three videos: about his book, one of his hearings and an interview
- the second book about his experiences of police persecution Framed! which was subsequently published in 2013.
The essence of his findings as they relate to the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse:
- Police is involved in the website Faceparty – supposedly to chase adults who are looking for under age sex;
- foundation stones in the home where he was abused: National Children’s Home Highland Oval in Harpenden Hertfordshire;
- the names to remember were all from … Lambeth. See the last page of Framed!