This blog is about ensuring
- the credibility of the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse that was requested by the Magnificent Seven MPs
- compensation for victims whose suffering is for life and thus NEVER ‘out of time’ as Rochdale Council would like to claim
- freedom from persecution for whistleblowers
- the notion that lack of money is NEVER a reason for NOT compensating victims as the Bradbury Pound is the historic precedent for the Government creating money rather than banks.
This email was sent to all 508 MPs who had not yet signed up in support of the National Inquiry:
- Do you want to stop child snatching and paedophile scandals? Everybody knows!
- The MPs who had signed up are listed here on Ian Pace’s blog.
This is the letter that the Home Office sent in response on 25 July: everything is hunky dory… Trust us!… [How can we???]
For there is a lot of evidence that we do want to see investigated. In chronological order:
1. The Portfolio of Nine Cases that we presented to the Education Select Committee when it was investigating ‘threshold criteria’ for ‘child protection’.
2. Related Political Petitions – addressed
- on 03 Sep 2013 to the UK Parliament: Children Placed in Foster Care – published Hansard
- on 19 Mar 2014 to the EU Parliament: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – collecting online signatures for past and future presentations in Brussels
- in July 2014 to the Prime Minister and Home Secretary: Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse – initiated by Tom Watson MP with over 100,000 signatures online.
3. The experiences of Brian Pead as
- whistleblower of paedophilia in Lambeth Council
- victim of police persecution as he described in Framed!
- survivor of sexual abuse in the National Children’s Home Highfield Oval in Harpenden Hertfordshire.
4. A few milestones on his journey since blowing the whistle:
- his unlawful suspension from his job as Headmaster of the OLCVS, the Old Library Centre Virtual School, later named Open Learning Centre for Vocational Studies, in December 2006
- two unlawful criminal trials
- six civil trials in less than a year
- imprisonment in the maximum security prison Belmarsh for seven weeks
- his currently third unlawful imprisonment where he has been moved between 6 prisons in 8 weeks
- the banning of his book From Hillsborough to Lambeth in 2012 – as described in the 9 minute video below; the book is also available as pdf file, as the website may not display the pages
- he is currently in HMP Thameside as Prisoner no. A9705DE – if you want to use Email a Prisoner to send him a message at 30p – but £5 are needed to start.
5. individual victims whom we have assisted as McKenzie Friends (lay legal advisors or ‘paralegals’):
- Vicky Haigh – the first woman and Council (Doncaster) named by John Hemming MP in Parliament
- the Nigerian Musa family – acknowledged to be the worst of all child snatching cases – with seven children taken by Haringey Council and the parents imprisoned for seven years
- Phil Thompson whose 3 greatgrandchildren were adopted by Walsall Council with all paperwork lost
- Melissa Laird – the American mother whose boy was kept for adoption by Barnet Council after she was deported and denied her right to an oral hearing
- the Portuguese Pedro family – with five children taken by Lincolnshire Council and the parents arrested after they were in Brussels to support the petition to the EU Parliament to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- the Lithuanian boy who needs protection from his father’s red banana; the father has managed to persuade HHJ Million to hand the boy over to him because Brent Council failed to carry out medical and criminal checks on the father and ignore a judgement of the Lithuanian Supreme Court
- Latvian Laila Brice whose daughter was taken by Merton Council
- Len Lawrence – the poisoned air pilot whose house was stolen by the Court of Protection and who discovered how that court, as part of the Family Courts Division, is used to steal children as well as assets.