The article is critical as the Wiltshire Police Commissioner Mike Veale will publish his report about his investigation into allegations made by abuse survivors on 5 October. Will he mention satanic practices?
But ‘paedophilia’ is an understatement compared with what David Icke published in 1998 and
- on one hand the discovery of wide spread satanic practices
- on the other hand the official denial.
One of the shocks was the opening of the St Gotthard tunnel.
Here in London I was recently invited to see the “School of Rock” , where
- someone was likened to a satanic sex god
- where a teacher got children to pray to the god of rock
- where thirteen children left the stage with the horn signs on their hand
- but I was left deaf for two hours…
Sadly also, the aria of the Queen of Night in Mozart’s Magic Flute was abused for sinister purposes.
It was a very double edged sword: on the good side, the repressive school system was criticised. But to advocate the ‘god of rock’ as the antidote is a rather unpleasant, sinister and very male expression of anger and frustration rather than art that uplifts broken souls and heals wounded minds and spirits.