Fresh Start Foundation website has just started. They help with CSA support, recovery, seeking truth & justice. Please visit and bookmark! 
They have already had a successful conference, which unfortunately I could not make due to chronic illness, and I will post the video links when available.
They are now fundraising to help survivors and hold an alternative inquiry to the Scottish Inquiry.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- One in Four [C]
- Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F] blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness[G] and Meditation[H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian…
View original post 363 more words