UK Paedophile Epidemic So Big Police Ask Vigilante Group To Take Over – an article that highlights the gap between
- those who are paid to do a job – to fit a ‘job description’ and the mission or remit of their boss and organisation
- and those who act from their heart as ‘amateurs’: with passion, commitment and perseverance.
Dark Justice is the ‘antidote’ to Police: two Northerners posing as potential paedo victims and getting them arrested, if not convicted. Here are their successes so far:
- 75 arrests
- 42 convictions
- 20 imprisonments.
Police who’ve been paid to do the same job instead have this to show for:
- 2017: ‘Police Corruption’ as a new offence in the Law Commission’s consultation into Misconduct in Public Office
- Dec 2016: Hundreds of police accused of sexual abuse
- Nov 2016: Report exposing Met police failings on child sex abuse ‘shocking’
- Jan 2016: Most sex abuse cases go ‘unsolved’ as Police fail to investigate, says judge