Published in 2012, this 16-minute video is distinctly worth watching with a panel of
- Geoffrey Robertson QC, human rights barrister and author of “The Case of the Pope: Vatican Accountability for Human Rights Abuse“
- Paul Kelly, Editor at Large, The Australian
- Tariq Ali, writer, journalist and filmmaker
- Lenore Skenazy, author and columnist
- Ratih Hardjono, Indonesian journalist
WHO is responsible for stopping child abuse by priests and HOW can it or does it need to be done?
The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse has these investigations planned:
Take sides.Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.