Just in case you still need convincing that abuse happens in private schools, watch the above video about Caldicott School.
These survivors became starfighters, campaigners and trend setters, helping to make the Unbelievable Believable:
- Mandate Now is a pressure group that seeks the introduction of law requiring all staff who work in ‘Regulated Activities’ to report concerns about the welfare of a child, to the Local Authority.
- But how can that work when the Local Authority is part of the problem rather than the solution – just as the Police is far from being the solution!?…
Further mainstream media articles are:
- Britain’s elite boarding schools face are facing an explosion of abuse allegations
- There are so many paedophiles in Britain we can’t jail them all, warns police chief as he calls for softer approach at ‘lower levels of crime’ – 750,000 is the estimate given
- besides Theresa May’s article that was printed twice:
- Cabinet women unite to fight child abuse and net porn
and her 20 seconds on the Abuse Inquiry in February 2015: