Beatrix Campbell found adoption and foster leaflets of a local council, when she made Listen to the Children for Channel IV in 1990 – investigating satanic crimes and ritual abuse.
On 12 Sept 2016 she wrote in The Guardian: The scale of historical sexual abuse in the UK is a catastrophe. We need catharsis.
But what about current events and future protection? That was Dame Goddard’s recommendation to the Home Affairs Committee, after she resigned.
Fortunately, Prof Alexis Jay put this statement together ensuring the investigation of past and present failings!
Following our letter to the Prime Minister, the Home, Justice, Culture and Education Secretaries regarding the Inquiry, Buckingham Palace confirmed that I had done the right thing: write to the PM.
Next, we will be adding these three pages for the PM’s consideration, the Inquiry Chair and the cabinet women who unite to fight child abuse:
APPEALING to CURRENT and FUTURE CHILD PROTECTION by the IICSA
to Stop ‘Police-Protected Paedophilia’
A Dossier of Hard Evidence from Online Whistleblower Sabine McNeill [IICSA No 0045]
Our requests for reconsidering certain principles of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse [IICSA] are our passionate appeal to the Prime Minister. She said on 04.02.2015 in the House:
- “I am now more determined than ever to expose the people behind these despicable crimes; the people and institutions that knew about the abuse but did not act and that failed to help when it was their duty—sometimes their very purpose—to do so; and the people and institutions that, in some cases, positively covered up evidence of abuse.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwnVCCk-tDo
We also appeal to the cabinet women mentioned in The Times:
- Cabinet women unite to fight child abuse and net porn: the Home, Justice, Education and Culture Secretaries Amber Rudd, Liz Truss, Justine Greening and Karen Bradley
Our appeal to cover current and future Child Protection picks up on Dame Goddard’s recommendation in her written evidence submitted to the Home Affairs Committee:
- “…recalibrating its emphasis more towards current events and thus focussing major attention on the present and future protection of children.” http://data.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/committeeevidence.svc/evidencedocument/home-affairs-committee/the-work-of-the-independent-inquiry-into-child-sexual-abuse/written/36954.html
1,216 children were taken into care in September 2016: the highest level of care applications ever. Why?
Is it still policy, as former MP John Hemming says? Why are there adoption targets, as in this article?
As McKenzie Friends (lay legal advisors and public interest advocates) we have dealt with hundreds of cases between us. Hence we are making the following requests:
- Abolish the Duty to Report to the Police
- The Inquiry’s web page How to share your experience says under the subtitle Passing information to the police: we have a duty to pass all allegations of child abuse to the police.
- However, it is our experience that Police are part of the problem rather than the solution.
- Examples are
- Most sex abuse cases go ‘unsolved’ as police fail to investigate, says judge – published on 14.01.16: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12099021/Most-sex-abuse-cases-go-unsolved-as-police-fail-to-investigate-says-judge.html
- Dame Goddard spent considerable time with the Royal Commission in Australia which was set up permanently after the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police: https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/
- The Commission concluded in 1997 with Corruption, Reform, Paedophilia and 17 pages on Satanic Ritual Abuse: https://victims-unite.net/2012/03/12/corruption-reform-and-paedophilia-the-topics-of-the-royal-commission-into-new-south-wales-police-in-australia/
- How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police was published in January 2014: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html.
- The web page Why share your experience? mentions abuse at home, as if it didn’t happen in institutions. Why? Aren’t most survivors’ stories about institutional and institutionalised abuse?
- In addition to the information already supplied to the IICSA, we are happy to supply current and oral evidence as soon as we are invited.
- Limit Police Bail to 28 Days – as announced by Theresa May on 18 Dec 2014
- After Paul Gambaccini exposed Jimmy Savile on TV, he was punished with nearly a year of Police Bail. He appeared before the Home Affairs Committee and the Home Office produced a report with recommendations.
- The Telegraph published on 18.12.14: Theresa May to announce 28-day police bail limit to end ‘legal limbo’ for suspects: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11300758/Theresa-May-to-announce-28-day-police-bail-limit-to-end-legal-limbo-for-suspects.html
- I sent our Petition to Abolish Police Bail to the Home Affairs and the Petitions Committee as well as the Chair of the IICSA: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byzy22cCtwpdS19QNW5wd01aQ2c
- Subsequent news items were:
- 09.16 – BBC: Police bail restriction plans ‘dangerous’: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37488494
- 09.16 – Guardian: Bail time limit proposals questioned by Police standards body: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/28/bail-time-limit-proposals-questioned-by-police-standards-body
- Using Bail Conditions to Prevent Online Exposure of Organised Child Sexual Abuse is an amendment to our EU petition to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent with over 6,000 supporters: https://www.change.org/p/eu-parliament-abolish-adoptions-without-parental-consent.
- Reform the Use and Duration of Pre-Charge Bail is a petition on the Government’s site: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/166268
- Expand Rights of Audience for Giving Evidence to the Truth Project
Our appeal includes issues that are currently not being covered by the Inquiry:
- Children reporting as witnessses and / or victims;
- McKenzie Friends or other adults reporting on behalf of children screaming to be heard;
- Whistleblowers reporting crimes as ’voices of the voiceless’:
- but Police and Courts produce cover -ups of organised child abuse;
- Police treat whistleblowers as criminal suspects rather than informants;
- Whistleblowers are victimised, traumatised and criminalised rather than appreciated;
- Abuse Survivors and Whistleblowers – a list of people on my blog National Inquiry into Orchestrated, Organised and Historic Child Sexual Abuse with 2,600 followers and 53,000 views since July 2014: https://nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/abuse-survivors/
These experiences lead to the conclusion of ‘Police-Protected’ if not State-Sponsored Paedophilia.
- Abolish the Secrecy of Family Courts that Legitimises the Removal of Children by Police
- Harriet Harman MP said already in 2006 that 200 parents a year are secretly being imprisoned: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmhansrd/vo060613/debtext/60613-0003.htm
- Whilst in exile, I filed an Application to Set Aside an Important Penal Notice, threatening with imprisonment in a secret family court. The High Court insisted on my personal presence, but has not given me a hearing, since I returned for an appeal hearing in August 2015.
- Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to cover-up Criminal Activities is another amendment to our petition to the EU Parliament.
- Hear our Petitions: From Children Placed in Foster Care to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- Children Placed in Foster Care was tabled in September 2013 and remained without response: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmhansrd/cm130903/petnindx/130903-x.htm
- Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent was orally presented to the EU Petitions Committee on three occasions and resulted in a Fact Finding Visit of 8 MEPs to London with a Report and a Parliamentary Debate:
- Children NOT for Sale – the Black Hole in our Culture – my most recent presentation in Brussels: https://mcknews.com/2016/06/26/children-not-for-sale-the-black-hole-of-our-culture-eu-eu-coe-mojgovuk-brexit/
Thanks to Jimmy Savile and adult Abuse Survivors historic child sexual abuse has become ‘topical’.
The extreme and unusual nature of my persecution, the underlying case and the related systemic issues deserve to be heard in the context of Dame Goddard’s recommendation.
Sabine K McNeill
Software Designer and former Systems Analyst at CERN, Geneva
Independent web publisher since 2004