This article in the FT of 02.10.16 was sent to me by a friend in Geneva who knows me from my times as system analyst at CERN and as organiser of conferences on psychology. That was after doctors claimed that my pain condition was ‘psychological’ – to save money for CERN’s insurance company…
Here are the key phrases regarding the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse [IICSA]:
It was expected to do in a matter of years what the police had failed to do for decades.
It also required a forensic study into how best to protect children in the future.
This shows the folly of allowing those who are party to an inquiry to drive the process.
It has consumed nearly £20m, already lasted two years but has yet to hear an hour of testimony.
A brave prime minister would narrow its focus and divide it into more manageable chunks. Leaving it as it does a service to no one.
In that spirit I recently re-opened the petition to pay for therapy and compensation rather than compile millions of documents.
My most recent ‘reasonable excuses‘ [Harassment Act that is used against me] to defend my online publications as voice for the voiceless comprise these considerations:
- Most sex abuse cases go unsolved as police fail to investigate says judge – Telegraph – Jan 2016;
- the Share your Experience page of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse does not invite
- today’s children screaming to be heard as victims, abuse survivors and witnesses;
- McKenzie Friends or other adults reporting on behalf of children;
- whistleblowers reporting their treatment by Police as criminal suspect rather than informant;
- cover-ups of organised child abuse by Police and secret Family Courts.
But that is based on the assumption that Police do their job as they are supposed to. Why don’t they???
- How many would have joined to protect child abuse???
- What is the price they are paying when NOT protecting children, but abusers?
- Or what are the benefits they are gaining?
Here is a book that was published in 2000 by Michael Hames who set up the Obscene Publications Branch.
He wrote about the 50% who believed the victims and the 50% who didn’t and the resulting ‘discourse of disbelief’.
Then there is the precedent set by the Royal Commission into New South Wales Police:
- Corruption, Paedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse as outcomes of their report in 1997.
A few days ago, the Daily Mail published:
Police are abusing Pre-Charge Bail.
Courts are abusing Gagging and Restraining Orders.
But it’s called democracy, justice and human rights!?…
Any chance for Children’s Safety and Rights?
- Freemasons in the police – Nick Davis – January 1997.