According to this BBC news, the Home Office has set up a Helpline for child abuse whistle-blowers: 0800 0280 285.
When I phoned and answered all questions, she got that it was about ‘institutional cover-up’. The final recommendation was:
- not our remit, as we’re only taking calls from people who blow the whistle on their employer; that obviously doesn’t apply to me, as I am one of the volunteers of the Association of McKenzie Friends who are rebranding into McKenzie Angels;
- re Police, complain to IPCC;
- re Councils, ask for their Complaints Procedures;
- otherwise, call NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
I thought it might not be worth it. But at least I wanted to have tried!
Amazing Australian abuse survivor Fiona Barnett writes: let’s stir them with this article:
I’ve come under attack from the pedos again, so have made new sites:
It is too much of another kind:
- the crimes and the horrors of victims;
- the cover-ups by perpetrators;
- the hounding of survivors and whistle-blowers;
- the utter hypocrisy of the ‘elite’;
- the utmost necessity of the ‘non-elite’ to wake up and let the scales fall away from their mind’s eyes, as this survivor’s testimonial suggests…