Dear IICSA Contact People,
I have just published with great sighs of relief Justice Goddard’s recent announcement about your 12 investigations on
This is to provide you with further evidence:
- Re Lambeth Council:
- I gave a copy of the book From Hillsborough to Lambeth to the assistant of Fiona Woolfe in the Committee Room of the House of Commons when she was supposed to head the Inquiry. Would the book have reached your offices?
- Its author Brian Pead is being held in prison – again – under trumped up charges while he is not only a whistleblower of Lambeth Council, but also an abuse survivor of Highfield Oval in Harpenden.
- Having blown the whistle on Lambeth Council, he’s become the victim of three Police forces. I therefore seriously hope that you will make the efforts necessary of talking to him!
- Re Royal Commission in Australia:
- The Royal Commission into New South Wales Police has served as ‘model’ and precedent for your inquiry.
- Its findings included corruption, reform, paedophilia and satanic ritual abuse.
- Fiona Barnett was also survivor and hounded as whistleblower.
- Re Whistleblowers:
- Given your broad approach, I would like you to consider adding ‘whistleblowers’ such as Melanie Shaw, Mickey Summers, Bill Maloney, Ben Fellows and Ian MacFadyen, since they have not only survived abuse but also been hounded after they had the courage to blow the whistle.
- Please note this list of Public Whistleblowers.
- As the whistleblower of the Whistleblower Kids, I am still being bullied, hassled and harassed by Colindale Police, DWP, Camden Council and the Royal Courts of Justice.
- Please note how adult survivor David Shurter confirms what the children have described in astonishing detail.
Trusting that you are seriously committed to stopping the paedophile agenda, my very best wishes for more and more power to your investigative elbows!
Sabine K McNeill
PS. The Independent published: