How do you compare the ‘badness’ of countries when it comes to emotional, physical and sexual child abuse? How come that so many adults have had such bad childhoods that their inner child is screaming to heal such that they ‘need’ to be cruel to children?
On 2 June we will talk about the UK and Nordic countries, as Czech Tomas Zdechovsky MEP has over 500 cases on file from Norway. He said that the money that finances these child abuse operations comes from … the City of London!
Money has ceased to be a ‘medium of exchange’ and become a ‘financial product’. Children have become a ‘financial’ or ‘tradable commodity’…
It all starts with child snatching,
- gets ‘legitimised’ in secret family courts
- can escalate to forced adoptions which happens supposedly to 4% of children in UK care
- can include rape and assault on a more or less regular basis
- and possibly all these criminal charges as in the case of the whistleblower kids.
And it has all happened before, as I was reminded by Swedish Solicitor Ruby Harrold-Claesson, the Chair of the Nordic Committee for Human Rights, whom I met at the first international conference in Prague on child removal in Council of Europe Member States.
Ruby wrote this excellent summary of the Wales Child Abuse scandal on the website of the Nordic Committee for Human Rights and reminded me that and how it’s all happened before. Well, it seems to me it never stopped! But I still would like to know who taught Ricky Dearman the UK father of his two children who accused him of killing babies among other crimes…
Here are related articles published by The Telegraph:
- 08.07.14: Survivors of child abuse deserve better than yet another cover-up
- 13.07.13: The truth behind the child abuse cover-ups