People who are having difficulty accepting what the whistleblower kids Alisa (9) and Gabriel (8) are saying have to go through this gradual shock therapy:
Yes, child snatching is the term Christopher Booker uses in his regular column in The Telegraph for this horrible practice by Social Workers who ‘follow policy’ and use secret family courts to legitimise their snatches.
Yes, it’s happening in a ‘civilised’, Western country:
- a child is taken every 20 minutes, 1,000 a month: Channel IV on forced adoptions – 15,000 kids and counting
- 4% of children in care are adopted – generally against the will of the parents
- hence our petition to the Committee of the EU Parliament Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
Yes, even the BBC admits it after our complaints in Brussels, where petitioners from the UK were PUNISHED for having dared to voice their grievances:
- Adoption: thousands of children forcibly taken into care
- Parents fight British social services ‘gag’ to petition European Parliament
- Petitions to the European Parliament
- How do we criminalise parents after we took their children? Let’s start with a Search Warrant.
- No Sex, please, we’re British – parents are too embarrassed to talk to their children
- But it is ‘politically correct’ for a homosexual couple to adopt two boys. The mother can’t challenge it.
#Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)
- Suffer the Little Children of Britain
- Historic Sexual Abuse
- National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated and Historic Sexual Abuse
- The Coleman Experience – an excellent blogger who ceased to publish – for suspicious reasons – also addressing Satanic secrets
- Children Expose Ritual Abuse Cult – a recent video