I am sending a copy of a Judicial Review against the Commissioner of the Met to Michael Mansfield QC. For Barnet Police have covered up the most horrendous case of organised child sexual abuse in North London which includes everything we’ve observed in the past:
- the Police closing the case without due investigation
- solicitors and barristers not operating in the mother’s or the children’s interest
- Social Workers and the accused father stitching the mother and her past partner up
- Judge Vera Mayer ‘not making any concessions because the mother is now representing herself’, assisted by the Association of McKenzie Friends
- instead, she has given weekly contact to the father whom the children accuse of serial rapist, while the mother can see them only every other week.
On Tuesday January 20th Mrs Justice Pauffley will hold a Case Management Hearing for 2 hours. Will you be there and ensure that the hearing will not be held in the secrecy of family courts but in public?
Here’s a one-page summary. Please help spread the word.
The only sensible remedy at this time seems to be:
- The People’s Tribunal: will they help get the children away from their foster carers and save all their former school friends from the most horrendous abuse???
- A Compensation Fund for Victims of White Collar Criminals.
Meanwhile, The Telegraph publishes Westminster paedophile inquiry ‘may be doomed’