FROM Brian Pead aka Brian Freeman
I have today received a letter from Simon Bailey, the Chief Constable of Norfolk AND the national lead on child abuse.
I was illegally arrested on 29 January 2014 and naturally I am calling the arresting officers as witnesses on 12January 2015 at the trial for the alleged Harassment of my daughter and granddaughter in the Inner London Crown Court. (Please attend).
Mr Bailey has refused to allow his officers to attend UNLESS they are ordered to attend by the Court. He already knows that the Court has refused to allow them to attend.
Now ask yourself these questions:
1. Why would the Chief Constable not want his honest and upright officers to be cross-examined?
2. Why would the National Lead for Child Abuse not want this brought out into the open?
3. Can Brian Freeman (formerly known as Brian Pead) ever have a fair trial in the UK? (Answer “No”)
4. Is Simon Bailey the right person to be the National Lead for child abuse in this country? (Answer “No”)
5. What will YOU do to get Mr Bailey removed from post?
There are many more questions, but these will suffice for now.
Please call your MP to demand justice now.
It is clear to all intelligent people that Brian is being set up for yet another illegal spell in prison.
Brian can be reached on xxxxx xxx xxx, but please bear in mind that his phone is tapped (it has been for 8 years now ever since he exposed high level child abuse in Lambeth). So, keep trying his number (the security services, those awfully nice people who allow paedophiles MPs to cover their tracks, do like to make it go straight to voicemail so that Brian doesn’t get to speak with too many others)
Retired detective, Clive Driscoll