The internet suspends time: everything past becomes the ‘eternal Now’.
I never saw this BBC Newsnight programme on 02 July 2014 that was recorded before the National Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse was announced.
I find it even more significant now than then:
- 144 complaints against the late Cyril Smith
- Simon Danczuk MP at the forefront of the Magnificent Seven MPs who took the initiative to ask for an inquiry
- Geoffrey Dickens MP named paedo Sir Peter Hayman in 1981
- handed the dossier to Lord Brittan that has gone ‘missing’
- and threatened to name eight paedophiles
- the call for a National Inquiry
- Meg Munn MP as a former Social Worker trusts the Police to investigate, chairs the All Party Parliamentary Group on Child Protection and believes that their recommendations are ‘enough’
- Tim Loughton MP as a former Children Minister who wrote us those ‘everything is hunky dory’ fob off letters, even though 50 children die in care every year and hundreds, if not thousands, go missing.
Please sign the petition:
As the BBC presenter asks:
Why should the public trust authority???
Are you alleging a cover-up?
Why should the public have trust in the Police?