Remarkable articles by a remarkable man, John Mann, Labour MP for Bassetlaw:
- his activity regarding historic child abuse
- his appeal to Theresa May to make the ‘Wanless report’ available to Parliament
- his appeal regarding child sexual abuse, especially in Lambeth and Nottingham.
My concerns are as follows:
1. outrage about abusers is growing and can be fuelled easily by the mainstream media:
- but how many judges will be found to punish the global paedo elite?
- how many prisons need to be built to hold them and non-elite paedos for how long?
2. empathy with abuse survivors is growing:
- but who is providing therapy?
- who is offering compensation for a ruined life?
3. legalised child snatching continues as ‘business as usual’:
- the Russian speaking father who is on the agenda of the Petitions Committee in Brussels on 11/11 is being threatened with imprisonment if he discloses information that could identify his son!
- after victims were seriously punished following our pilgrimage to Brussels in March 2014, I am not taking victims with me for my 3 minutes to address the Systemic Patterns of child snatching and forced adoptions in the UK.
My priorities are:
- STOP child snatching by Social Workers – often forcefully with the aid of Police
- STOP the secrecy of family courts
- REPLACE ‘punishment without crime‘ by ‘innocent until proven guilty’
- RETURN children from ‘care’
- REVERSE forced adoptions
- LISTEN to children screaming to be heard
- ENFORCE the EU Convention on Human Rights and the UN Convention on Child Rights by Local Human and Child Rights Panels
- START compensating parents and children.