Exaro News on 29 October 2014:
- Justin Welby admits: child abuse has been ‘rampant’ within CoE
- Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby admitted in a private letter that child abuse had been “rampant” in the Church of England and other UK institutions.
- Clergy to be given training on ‘safeguarding’ children in CoE
- Church of England to rewrite canon law to make bishops guard against child sex abuse
- Fiona Woolf grilled by MPs about her links with Leon Brittan
- Chairwoman of inquiry into child sex abuse denies ‘close association’ with ex-minister
- Leon Brittan leaves vice-chairman job at UBS Investment Bank
- Tory grandee ‘retires’ weeks after being named in Parliament over paedophile dossier
- Story thread: Child sex abuse, ‘Fernbridge’ and ‘Fairbank’
- How Exaro has gradually lifted lid over two years on paedophile network of MPs and VIPs
- Every MP asked to back inquiry into organised child sexual abuse
- includes the Letter from the Seven Magnificent MPs that sparked the request for a National Inquiry into organised Child Sexual Abuse (CSA).
And from The excellent Tap:
- Council filth at Nottingham. Many victims. Decades of unchecked abuse
- John Mann MP named Leon Brittan on Tuesday