Charlie Skelton says it nicely:
“It’s increasingly difficult for the #establishment to hold an inquiry into itself.”
Mainstream Media put it differently:
- Second member of Fiona Woolf inquiry admits controversial links with Lord Brittan
- Fiona Woolf could face second grilling from MPs over links to Leon Brittan.
- Leigh Day: the law firm seeking justice for society’s most vulnerable
- Victims threaten to boycott Woolf inquiry into child abuse
- We’ll boycott child abuse investigation, warn victims: Threat as another link between Woolf and Brittan is revealed