This latest article by Exaro News about Fiona Woolf’s chairmanship of the enquiry announces
- that she will defend her position
- that Graham Wilner, the survivor of the Lantern Project, defends it
- that Barbara Hearn, former Chairperson of the National Children’s Bureau, takes the same position
- that Tom Watson MP feels that delaying is worse than keeping Fiona Woolf
- that Simon Danczuk MP feels her position is ‘untenable’
- that William Hague MP feels
she will challenge individuals and institutions without fear or favour, really get into this issue and stop these terrible things happening again.
Who else has doubts?
If you watch the videos posted on the occasion of the vigil at Elm Guest House on 15 September, you’ll wonder.
If you take into account the assassination attempt on Kevin Annett in Canada as he’s been exposing the crimes against humanity by Church and State, you’ll wonder, too, about the effectiveness with which the system of criminality protects itself.