Once again, the persecutors are being blamed, while nobody cares how the victims ‘cope’, let alone how they ought to be compensated for the failure of those who claim to operate in the ‘public interest’ and take one child ever 20 minutes! See http://www.channel4.com/programmes/15000-kids-and-counting
The full report can be accessed HERE
- An investigation has found evidence of “appalling” exploitation of at least 1,400 children in Rotherham over a period of 16 years.
- The inquiry carried out by Professor Alexis Jay looked at how Rotherham Council’s children’s services department dealt with cases involving child exploitation between 1997 and 2013.
- She found there was a “collective failure” by both the police and the local council to stop the abuse.
- The independent investigation found that the majority of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage.
- Roger Stone, leader of Rotherham Council, announces he is to step down with immediate effect