After having been in 10 prisons in 12 weeks, Brian expects to be driven to HMP Thameside, following the hearing today in the Inner London Crown Court. I shall test it via Email a Prisoner, but my last emails reached him a month late!
I could see him again before and after the hearing, above all, to give him a copy of the Witness Statement that I had sent to the court yesterday. But the judge said he had not received it.
He raised, however, his eye brows when he heard how ‘ghosting’ across prisons had continued and that the email from Brian’s solicitor to me about his vain attempts to visit him was sent at 7.56 this morning.
Still, ‘progress’ was made as follows:
- the prosecution handed a copy of the indictment bundle to Brian which he had never seen before:
- two charges of having breached a ‘restraining order‘ by contacting his daughter and his granddaughter were read out and he pleaded non-guilty;
- the pre-trial hearing was scheduled for 31 October and the trial date for 2 – 3 days was set for 12 January 2015.
Remember that the dates for the Cambridge hearing re ‘impersonating a barrister‘ are 17 October for pre-trial and 10 November for trial.
The judge confirmed the bail conditions after the release: every Monday and Wednesday afternoon at Norfolk Police.
It is clear to me that you were indeed the victim of an injustice as you maintain.
I shall bring him up to date. If you want to express your support, please
- use Email a Prisoner addressing William Brian Freeman and A9705DE at HMP Thameside
- sign the petition to Establish a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse
- click on FOLLOW to get news via this blog
- join us at any of the hearings
- get in e-touch: sabine AT globalnet.co.uk