It’s planned as a ‘plea and management case’, the next hearing on 08 August in Cambridge. Details on http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Cambridge-Crown-Court.php
He has supposedly impersonated a barrister – by helping as a McKenzie Friend (lay legal advisor) – as we all do, when we get more and more experience.
Well, if you read his chronology, you will find that ‘the system’ has done BY FAR more evil than Brian has done to ANYBODY – and that is true for most parents whose children were taken. In his case, he has dismissed a teacher for grooming and racism!
What is worst:
- getting suspended and dismissed?
- getting imprisoned unlawfully for the third time?
- being accused and labelled to be a sex offender?
- being banned from seeing your grandchildren?
- his daughter being threatened having her children taken away, if he does?
- being bullied and harassed at police stations and being moved from prison to prison?
- thus being prevented from communicating with the outside world to build any effective defence?
Judges do take note of people in the public gallery! They do even try to prevent people from taking notes, if they can. Should you be able to be there, please do so!