- In just under a week my petition gets heard in the Scottish Parliament. It has been going strong for over a year and I feel it really deserves recognition that it truly deserves.
- I am a survivor of rape and I use my harrowing experience to help others.
- The petition focuses on mandatory reporting of child abuse. This is crucial because there have been way too many systematic failures in the establishment.
- I have targeted the most vulnerable places in order to reduce innocent children and adults being sexually abused.
- What really brings my proposal into fruition is psychometric testing. This can and will stop predators from gaining positions of trust.
- Also I have introduced CCTV hotspots where areas can be monitored. This will make denial not possible when the culprit is caught. In too many cases insufficient evidence has let criminals get away scot free.
- The protection of children is paramount. If we cannot do this then future generations will suffer. PE01551 can and will make our future society a much better place.
- Everything I have done in this has been from the heart. I truly believe in the work I do and I feel if it is given media attention then more people will be awoken. Please give me the chance to raise my voice.
- Kenny MacAskill MSP recommended my inclusion to the North and South Child Sexual Abuse inquiries.
- The prominent Scottish lawyer Aamer Anwar also gave me huge acclaim for my efforts.
- You can get in touch with me via the following number as I am currently in Ugie hospital Peterhead due to a broken hip. Telephone number – 01779 822601. Regards Scott Pattinson
- Here’s the video of his 20 minutes before the Petitions Committee.
- A Support Group in Manchester opening in Liverpool soon, then nationwide
This is a very good breakthrough for males who suffered abuse as children. Please pass on to anyone who needs it.
Regarding the Establishment,
- Sir James Munby announces an imminent crisis for the family courts, as if he didn’t know that it is POLICY with TARGETS to snatch so many children a month;
- Mysterious Keith Vaz is a fabulous account of connections to join dots and spot the patterns that emerge… Will the Independent Inquiry follow in those digital footsteps?